Do you want to understand where anxiety comes from and what to do about it? This Adult Anxiety Workshop might be for you! We will use evidence based strategies from mindfulness, CBT, and acceptance-based therapies to better manage and relate to anxiety. This workshop will support you in transforming your anxiety experience so that you can live a more rich and meaningful life. Participants will engage in experiential exercises and complete homework assignments.
Topics addressed in this Anxiety Workshop include:
- When: Two sessions, 8 weeks each (sign up for one or the other!)
- Session 1: Every Wednesday from 4-5:30 pm, May 2 - June 13
- Session 2: Every Wednesday from 4-5:30 pm, June 20 - August 15 (no meeting on July 4)
- Where: 3500 John F. Kennedy Pkwy., Ste. 200 in Fort Collins
- Cost: $40/session, reimbursable by most insurance plans
- Questions and scheduling: 970-889-8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very excited to offer this valuable, research-supported group for adults struggling with anxiety symptoms. This group can be used as a complement to medication intervention or individual counseling, and it can also be a very useful treatment option for individuals who are interested in learning to manage their symptoms with behavioral strategies.