Adult ADHD is a real thing! We are offering an Adult ADHD Management group. This group uses empirically supported, cognitive behavioral therapy techniques to help manage adult ADHD symptoms.
Topics addressed in this adult ADHD group include:
- Time Management
- Avoiding Procrastination
- Project Planning
- Overcoming Emotional Obstacles
- When: Upcoming group session time TBD
- Where: 3500 John F. Kennedy Pkwy., Ste. 200 in Fort Collins
- Cost: $45/session, reimbursable by most insurance plans
- Questions and scheduling: 970-889-8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very excited to offer this valuable, research-supported group for adults struggling with ADHD symptoms or executive functioning weaknesses. This group can be used as a complement to medication intervention or individual counseling, and it can also be a very useful treatment option for individuals who are interested in learning to manage their symptoms with behavioral strategies.