We specialize in comprehensive psychological testing & evaluation for children, teenagers and adults. If you feel that you or your child may be struggling with a Learning Disorder, attention disorder (ADD/ADHD), autism spectrum disorder, or other psychological & cognitive concerns, please contact us to determine if psychological testing could be helpful.
A full assessment can help figure out if it’s truly a clinical concern – not just immaturity, typical developmental issues, or lack of study skills, among other things.
What Psychological Testing Includes
While there is often variability in testing depending on your specific question(s), core elements include:
- 2-hour diagnostic interview to get background and history
- 4-6 hours of face-to-face testing (IQ, learning style, executive functions, memory, cognitive processing, and personality)
- Several paper-and-pencil questionnaires & behavioral checklists
- School observation (if applicable)
- 1-2 hour feedback session to discuss results and recommendations
Please contact us if you’re interested in psychological testing. We’re happy to answer any questions and help determine if it is a good fit for you.