I am a Licensed Psychologist specializing in testing and evaluation for kids! I graduated with my PhD in Counseling Psychology from Colorado State University and have worked in a variety of settings, including a university counseling center and two community mental health centers. Most recently, I completed my postdoctoral fellowship in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California-Davis, specializing in therapy and assessment with children, adolescents, and young adults. I also currently work as the director of psychological assessment for Aurora Mental Health Center.
I specialize in psychological evaluations for ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, mood disorders, and trauma. I enjoy collaborating with my clients and their families in order to identify both areas of concern and individual strengths. I hope that through the evaluation process clients and families gain a better understanding of what supports may enable them to lead more fulfilling and less stressful lives.
I love the outdoors and I have been fortunate to live in and explore two incredibly beautiful states – California and Colorado. I was raised in southern California and fell in love with Colorado when I moved here for graduate school. In my spare time I enjoy hiking, backpacking, camping, and reading classic novels, preferably in a hammock or a tent!
- B.S. – Psychology, California Lutheran University
- M.S. – Counseling Psychology, Colorado State University
- PhD – Counseling Psychology, Colorado State University
- Licensed Psychologist – Colorado PSY-4528
- APA-approved Pre-doctoral Internship at Community Reach Center
- Post-doctoral Psychology Residency at the University of California Davis Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences